Simple mind, simple life.
I never see failure as failure, but only as a learning
experience.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sharp Object Found in Mee Siam

I bought mee siam from a well known food stall this morning for breakfast. While I was enjoying it at home, suddening I felt something sharp poking at my tongue. Immediately I stopped chewing and spat out the object. It turned out to be a hard plastic with sharp edges at both ends. It measures about 2.5cm long. I checked the plastic container and its cover. They were intact; so it was not chipped from the container.

I decided to take a picture of it with the receipt and emailed the company for an explanation. That was this morning. Till now I have not heard from them. Should I raise it to the relevant authority, NEA? It gives me shivers when I think about children or old folks or anyone who happens to bite on it and it causes bleeding from the gum or tongue or worse, swallow it and it cuts through the esophagus?

No comments: