Simple mind, simple life.
I never see failure as failure, but only as a learning
experience.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Problem accessing internet with Samsung Corby Pro

Is anyone out there using this mobile - Samsung Corby Pro B5310? I bought it few months back and am facing these error messages when accessing the internet: “phone memory full” or “page too large”. Sent it to Samsung Service Center for software upgrade but is still facing this problem.

Though I’ve no problem surfing hotmail and gmail accounts but when comes to sites that have a few pictures, the error messages pop up and I simply could not continue.

It really makes my ‘mobile internet surfing’ unpleasant. Feeling crappy now…

1 comment:

Samsung Corby Pro review said...

Hi i m using Samung corby pro and it is the best phone i ever seen, it has multi tasking option, it has decent qwerty keypad and many more features.